As you will know by now I’m a littttle bit obsessed with stationary and being organised. There is nothing I love more then buying planners, diaries and calendars in December/January ready for the year ahead! When I found out that one of my favourite stores, Old English Co, were running a competition to win a set of planners, I knew I had to let you guys know!
With the planner competition looming, I thought I would share with you 5 reasons why you need a planner in your life!
- Reduce your stress – How many times have you felt stressed over overwhelmed by the amount of tasks you need to get done in a short space of time?! Well grab a planner and take a deep breath. Write down your agenda so you can see what needs to be done and when. You will be able to manage your day effectively without missing out anything important- even when you have a million tasks to do at once!
- Effective to do lists – Find a planner that comes with space to write down weekly or daily to do lists, being able to physically cross tasks off the list once you have completed them will make you feel so much better! Old English Co planners are perfect for this!
- Keepsafes – So many of my friends think that I’m a hoarder because I keep tickets for days out or my pervious planners, but I love going back after a few years and going through my old diaries and planners to see what I was doing 3 years ago!
- Visualize your goals – Use your planner to write down your dreams and goals, we are all created on this planet to chase your dreams, find our paths and discover who we really are. You can use your planner to prioritise tasks to help you on your way, for example networking events. It will be good through out the year to see how much closer you are to achieving your goals!
- Practice good habits – Using a daily planner for the rest of your life will mean that you will be on top of everything. Everyone has different planner styles, so finding what works for you now, will help you in years to come!
The Old English Co Planner competition ends 26th April so make sure you head over there now to be in a chance to win all 4 planners!
With National stationary day on the 25th April, I thought it would be nice to leave your tips and tricks for planning your life!
Disclaimer: This is a paid collaboration with Old English Co, all opinions are my own.